June 19, 2012 – Goldpanners vs. Merchants (G1)
Alaska Goldpanners vs. Everett, WA, Merchants
JUNE 19, 2012 @ 7:00 PM – GROWDEN MEMORIAL PARK
FINAL SCORE: GOLDPANNERS 7, MERCHANTS 5
CLICK ON BROADCAST LINK TO CHECK IN
These two teams faced off against each other in 2011 in the Kamloops International Tournament, with the Panners getting the win. This year, however, both clubs have entirely new lineups, and it will be fun to watch them face off for the first time tonight.
Our broadcast stream began at ten this morning, and will continue through the completion of the game. Pictures from the event will be posted after the game.
As always, the broadcast link is:
PannerVision Tech Help
High-Speed Modem – To Handle High-Quality 256Kbps Audio/Video Stream – Cable Modem or DSL or Wireless Modems Qualify.
WINDOWS 98 SR-2 – Windows Version Minimum Requirement
WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER – Broadcast Player Requirement ; Mac users download Windows Media Components for QuickTime HERE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- If having difficulties, check your firewall settings to allow Media Player to actually access the internet.
Q: Can I watch the broadcast on my Mac computer?
- A: Yes! Simply download Windows Media Components for QuickTime HERE
Q: Can I watch the broadcast on my TV?
- A: Yes! Broadcasts can be plugged into most TVs using either component or (preferably) HDMI inputs. Broadcast works for flat screen TVs of any size. Simply plug into your TV's input jack using you computer output (perhaps need to upgrade video card). For more help, contact me.
Q: I keep getting kicked off or rebuffered. Or my picture is not clear (perhaps a series of horizontal lines)
- A1: The live video broadcast is designed only for DSL modems at this time. If your video connection isn't meeting with your approval, try viewing the game at a friend's house, or an Internet Cafe.
- A2: Oftentimes, pressing "stop" on your Media Player and then "start" will be enough to re-establish a reliable connection. Stick with it for a while, even if it "freezes." There are MANY packets of information traveling between the server and your computer, so be patient.
Q: I got cut off by my server who said it had no more streams… or "Server Busy." What can I do?
- A: Keep trying and you will get it opened again. Sometimes waiting a few minutes for them to not be so busy will help, and then bring it up again. On the rare occasion, there is a technical problem in Fairbanks (such as an component rebooting during the evening when nobody is around). Please be patient, and feel free to contact me (Todd Dennis) at 907-750-0099 or via email at email@example.com.
Q: Why did my broadcast end abruptly?
- A: Technical glitches cause a few disruptions a day. Please check back in about 5 minutes. Sorry about that!
Q: How can I enlarge the screen and see the game better?
- A1: Click your mouse, and hold it down, and drag the corners to the edge of your monitor.
- A2: At the top-right of your WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER are three function buttons. To maximize your screen, click the "Square" symbol in the middle of the "Line" and the "X" symbol.