July 1, 2012 – Goldpanners vs. Glacier Pilots (G4)
JULY 1, 2012
vs. ANCHORAGE GLACIER PILOTS
GAME FOUR IN ABL SERIES
2:00 PM – GROWDEN MEMORIAL PARK
FINAL: GOLDPANNERS 15, GLACIER PILOTS 10
BROADCASTING LIVE STILL
UPDATE: With the second win of the four-game series on Sunday, the Goldpanners finish their first homestand with a 10-4 record. The 107th Midnight Sun Game is one of those wins, as well.. so it was a successful run of games at Growden Memorial Park.
Viewing only league games, our season stats are as follows:
As you can see, the Alaska Goldpanners' ABL record is now 5-6. That is good enough to keep the club within two games of first place in the league. However, next up is a difficult trip down the Alaska Highway for an eight-game road swing against the Palmer Miners at Hermon Brothers Field, and the Anchorage Bucs at Mulcahy Stadium.
July 1, 2012
On Sunday, team closer Patrick "Bloodbath" McGrath got the nod as starting pitcher. With that opportunity, he showed these results:
Patrick McGrath Pitching Game Log
|Jul 1||Pilots||W 15-10||W||5.0||5||2||3||0||5||6||23||0.342||0.313||0.219||3.12||1.500|
The Goldpanners offense played out of its body today. A total hit barrage pounded the young Anchorage pitchers. If you wish to check out the game, team, or ABL stats visit:
PannerVision is scheduled for broadcast in both locations, with broadcast speed tbd. In Fairbanks, we broadcast at 241, but will probably slow it down to 156Kbps or so on the road. Hopefully, this will help the stability for those will DSL modems.
OLD: New month, new attitude. Though short on pitching, the Goldpanners are ready to show what type of team they are today.
We have a day off on Monday, but will be broadcasting all the road action here at PannerVision.com.
CLICK ON BROADCAST LINK FOR LIVE BROADCAST
TECH HELP AT BOTTOM; NEED MORE? CALL 907-750-0099
PannerVision Tech Help
WATCH PANNERVISION ON YOUR TV!
CLICK ON BROADCAST LINK TO CHECK IN
BROADCASTING AT 241
High-Speed Modem – To Handle High-Quality 256Kbps Audio/Video Stream – Cable Modem or DSL or Wireless Modems Qualify.
WINDOWS 98 SR-2 – Windows Version Minimum Requirement
WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER – Broadcast Player Requirement ; Mac users download Windows Media Components for QuickTime HERE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- If having difficulties, check your firewall settings to allow Media Player to actually access the internet.
Q: Can I watch the broadcast on my Mac computer?
- A: Yes! Simply download Windows Media Components for QuickTime HERE
Q: Can I watch the broadcast on my TV?
- A: Yes! Broadcasts can be plugged into most TVs using either component or (preferably) HDMI inputs. Broadcast works for flat screen TVs of any size. Simply plug into your TV's input jack using you computer output (perhaps need to upgrade video card). For more help, contact me.
Q: I keep getting kicked off or rebuffered. Or my picture is not clear (perhaps a series of horizontal lines)
- A1: The live video broadcast is designed only for DSL modems at this time. If your video connection isn't meeting with your approval, try viewing the game at a friend's house, or an Internet Cafe.
- A2: Oftentimes, pressing "stop" on your Media Player and then "start" will be enough to re-establish a reliable connection. Stick with it for a while, even if it "freezes." There are MANY packets of information traveling between the server and your computer, so be patient.
Q: I got cut off by my server who said it had no more streams… or "Server Busy." What can I do?
- A: Keep trying and you will get it opened again. Sometimes waiting a few minutes for them to not be so busy will help, and then bring it up again. On the rare occasion, there is a technical problem in Fairbanks (such as an component rebooting during the evening when nobody is around). Please be patient, and feel free to contact me (Todd Dennis) at 907-750-0099 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Why did my broadcast end abruptly?
- A: Technical glitches cause a few disruptions a day. Please check back in about 5 minutes. Sorry about that!
Q: How can I enlarge the screen and see the game better?
- A1: Click your mouse, and hold it down, and drag the corners to the edge of your monitor.
- A2: At the top-right of your WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER are three function buttons. To maximize your screen, click the "Square" symbol in the middle of the "Line" and the "X" symbol.