July 20-21-22 ABL Showcase – LIVE NOW
ABL Scout Showcase Weekend
ANCHORAGE BUCS – LIVE AND INTERNATIONAL!
Tournament Games – All-Star Game – HR Derby
Broadcast Starting at 11:00 AM – Mulcahy Stadium – Anchorage, Alaska
Upcoming Schedule: PannerVision's broadcast of this weekend's "ABL Scout Showcase" is scheduled to begin on Friday morning at 11:00 a.m. AST. We'll be attempting the first-ever live A/V broadcast of the ABL Tournament, All-Star Game and Home Run Derby.
CLICK ON BROADCAST LINK FOR LIVE BROADCAST
TECH HELP AT BOTTOM; NEED MORE? CALL 907-750-0099
WHEN YOU CLICK ON LINK, IT SHOULD GIVE YOU OPTION TO "OPEN" AS WELL AS "SAVE" – CHOOSE OPEN
IF YOU ARE ONLY GIVEN OPTION TO SAVE, THEN DO SO AND DOUBLE CLICK ON SAVED FILE
- 1PM – Mat-Su Miners vs. PENINSULA OILERS
- 4PM – Chugiak Chinooks vs. ALASKA GOLDPANNERS
- 7PM – Anchorage Glacier Pilots vs. ANCHORAGE BUCS
- 1PM – Chugiak Chinooks vs. ANCHORAGE GLACIER PILOTS
- 4PM – Alaska Goldpanners vs. MAT-SU MINERS
- 7PM – Peninsula Oilers vs. ANCHORAGE BUCS
- 1PM – ABL Home Run Derby
- 4PM – ABL All-Star Game
PannerVision Tech Help
WATCH PANNERVISION ON YOUR TV!
CLICK ON BROADCAST LINK TO CHECK IN
BROADCASTING AT 241
High-Speed Modem – To Handle High-Quality 256Kbps Audio/Video Stream – Cable Modem or DSL or Wireless Modems Qualify.
WINDOWS 98 SR-2 – Windows Version Minimum Requirement
WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER – Broadcast Player Requirement ; Mac users download Windows Media Components for QuickTime HERE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- If having difficulties, check your firewall settings to allow Media Player to actually access the internet.
Q: Can I watch the broadcast on my Mac computer?
- A: Yes! Simply download Windows Media Components for QuickTime HERE
Q: Can I watch the broadcast on my TV?
- A: Yes! Broadcasts can be plugged into most TVs using either component or (preferably) HDMI inputs. Broadcast works for flat screen TVs of any size. Simply plug into your TV's input jack using you computer output (perhaps need to upgrade video card). For more help, contact me.
Q: I keep getting kicked off or rebuffered. Or my picture is not clear (perhaps a series of horizontal lines)
- A1: The live video broadcast is designed only for DSL modems at this time. If your video connection isn't meeting with your approval, try viewing the game at a friend's house, or an Internet Cafe.
- A2: Oftentimes, pressing "stop" on your Media Player and then "start" will be enough to re-establish a reliable connection. Stick with it for a while, even if it "freezes." There are MANY packets of information traveling between the server and your computer, so be patient.
Q: I got cut off by my server who said it had no more streams… or "Server Busy." What can I do?
- A: Keep trying and you will get it opened again. Sometimes waiting a few minutes for them to not be so busy will help, and then bring it up again. On the rare occasion, there is a technical problem in Fairbanks (such as an component rebooting during the evening when nobody is around). Please be patient, and feel free to contact me (Todd Dennis) at 907-750-0099 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Why did my broadcast end abruptly?
- A: Technical glitches cause a few disruptions a day. Please check back in about 5 minutes. Sorry about that!
Q: How can I enlarge the screen and see the game better?
- A1: Click your mouse, and hold it down, and drag the corners to the edge of your monitor.
- A2: At the top-right of your WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER are three function buttons. To maximize your screen, click the "Square" symbol in the middle of the "Line" and the "X" symbol.